Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4th of July!!


My son decided to give me the best gift for Independence Day...he slept in until 8:30!!!! Oh it felt so good to sleep. Especially since we've had such a busy week. Anyway, I thought I'd post a couple of pictures from this morning. Edwin was "just hangin' out" in his pj's and enjoying all of his toys. He's so quick that it's hard for me to get a good picture, but I think this one does the trick. We had lunch in Wilmington with Mom & Dad, Katie, Brian & Anthony. It was mom's treat (thanks to the costume contest she won at work). Anthony and Edwin looked so cute as usual. As I'm typing this, Edwin is taking his second nap of the day (sleepy boy!) and Ed is sleeping too. He had to be at work at 5am which means he was awake by 3:30am. YUCK! Later tonight, Katie & Co. will come over to mom & dad's house for a cookout. Then we'll go back to Katie's for fireworks.

I hope everyone enjoys the rest of the day!

No comments: