Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Something New

I was sick of looking at the picture of random coupons, so I decided it was time for a new post.

I went to the dentist yesterday. I haven't gone since before Edwin was born. I have 8 cavities. If that's not incentive enough to go brush and floss your teeth right now...you're hopeless! (in my feeble defense, let me just say that I never used to go to the dentist. I can't remember having a filling past the age of about 6. So this is a big number yes, but that's considerably better than it could have been when you take into account that I obviously neglect my dental health).

I brushed and flossed this morning!!! (don't worry, I always brush my teeth..just not so much on the flossing)

Ok, I have surprisingly little to say right now. Hope everyone's having a great day :)

3 comments:

Jenny | The Balow Bunch said...

I hope your mouth isn't too sore the day you get those cavities filled!

Grandma Judy said...

Sorry your dental report was not good.The dentist is not my favorite place,but I try to keep my Cleanings, etc up to date.So I want have a big problem when I do go.

Gigi said...

Whenever people talk about dentist appointments it makes me want to go and bruch and floss right away!
I hope you will get your feeling back in you rmouth quickly after those fillings!