Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Many Thanks

You guys rock! Thank you sooooo much to all of you who commented on my last post. I've gotten a lot of great ideas for our date nights and I'm excited to give some of them a try. I have to admit I cracked up at the thought of going roller-skating with Ed, but hey, he lived through the 80's, I'm sure he's an old pro!


One other update on a recent post....the Operation Pretty Things deadline has been extended to next Wednesday, December 17th. So if anybody has something to donate, let me know and I'd be more than happy to include it in the giant stash of stuff I've collected so far.


Tonight is our final class in the Financial Peace University series. Ed & I talked about this a little last night and we both agreed that it was the best $90 ever spent. We're communicating about money, we're sticking to our budget, we're slowly but surely climbing out of debt...it's such a wonderful feeling! God has truly blessed our family - and I'm grateful for the kick in the butt it took for me to realize that!


One more thing and then I've got some online shopping to do before my lunch break is over. A friend of mine (from Financial Peace) emailed me this morning to tell me about this awesome deal at Chick-fil-A (the Mayfaire location only). Check this out!!







No comments: