Saturday, August 1, 2009

Catching Up

Sometimes I feel like there’s just nothing interesting to say on my blog – maybe it’s because I post silly updates on facebook all the time?   In any case, I thought I’d share some pictures from the last couple of weeks. 

I found this adorable bedding set on Walmart’s website (on CLEARANCE!!) and fell in love with it.  I just couldn’t resist putting the whole set together as soon as we brought it home…

IMG_3041

IMG_3043

IMG_3044

IMG_3046

IMG_3048    

We’re probably going to paint the walls a pale lavender and I want my talented hubby to paint some palm trees too.  (Sorry the pinks are a little off in the pictures, I took a couple with the flash and some without…clearly I am not the photographer in the family!)

And just because I can…here are some pictures of Lillian’s growing wardrobe.  I bought the first two outfits, a friend from work gave me the third, and my aunt Ann (in MN) bought the last two.  Aren’t they soooooo cute???!!

IMG_3056

IMG_3054

IMG_3055

IMG_3053

IMG_3052

I think this post has enough girly stuff in it – time for some boy stuff!!!! 

IMG_3050

IMG_3058

IMG_3059

IMG_3060   

My boys are soooo handsome!!! 

2 comments:

Katie said...

Sooo cute!! I can't wait to take pics of my niece in her new crib and I'm so glad I got to spend the afternoon with my little buddy...even if he managed to get me in the pool in all my clothes..haha

Tay's Mom said...

I feel the same way about my blog - like I'm talking to myself about random stuff. But, your's is not that way - I love any update I can get on you guys! I LOVE all of the girlie stuff (especially that "showing off" onesie)!!! I just can't contain my excitement for you getting to experience life with a baby girl!!!! And, of course, E-Wee is just as cute as can be! We need to get the kids together at the pool soon. Hugs!