Friday, September 14, 2007

My Very Talented (and famous) Husband

Ed is going to be in another magazine!! I feel really bad because I can't remember the name of it exactly.....but it's something like "Coastal Cuisine" maybe? I'll check when I get home tonight and let you know for sure. But that's not what matters. What matters is that last week, they came to his restaurant to interview him and do a photo shoot. Yes, that's right. My husband who hates having his picture taken had to do a photo shoot for a magazine. But he said the pics turned out well, so that's good. When I got home last night, he said the people from the magazine called him back--they want to extend the article!! So he has to come up with a few more recipes, and they'll be back to take more pics. I'm so proud of Ed. Yes, the chef lifestyle is hard to deal with at times. He's almost guaranteed to work every holiday, every weekend, and almost every night. But he loves what he does, so that makes it easier to handle. Here's the link to where he works (the chef pictured on the website isn't him--it's his friend Rob) Island Vista. Anyway, I just had to share how famous my hubby is becoming. He's already been on a tv show and had an article in a different magazine. This is just one more thing to add to his impressive list!

1 comment:

Jenny | The Balow Bunch said...

Go Ed! I could be Ed's publicist and then have to move the NC....