Sunday, May 4, 2008

Did He? Or Didn't He?

Anyone care to take a guess? Do you think Ed went to church this morning?????????















Ok.....I won't keep you in suspense any longer. YES!!! He went with me to church this morning. Yeeeeee Haw! Three years ago, if you had asked me if I even cared if Ed went to church, the answer would probably have been a couple of shrugged shoulders and a "eh, whatever". But as my faith grows, so does my sense of urgency for the people in this world who do not know the wonderful love of Jesus Christ. I just want everybody to experience the joy and peace that comes from being forgiven and from walking with God. So today meant more to me than I ever thought possible. You can go to the PC3 website (link on the right) to hear a recording of the message from today. Awesome awesome stuff. And God once again proved that His timing is way better than mine. The message today was all about the fear of God. Ha! He has a sense of humor too :)

3 comments:

Grandma Judy said...

Wonderful!!!! I new he would go to Church with you. Sometimes we just have to be patience and wait on God but he always works thing out.

Life Glimpsed: The Denglers said...

oh girl! i prayed and prayed for you guys this weekend. hallelujah! God is so good. so so good.

Gigi said...

Yay to both of you!