Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Sorry

Sorry I'm such a slacker lately. I've been messing around with different backgrounds...and it takes a lot longer than I thought!!! Anyway, I can't upload any new pics because my dear brother-in-law is giving our computer a complete overhaul. Much needed!! Here's a quick update for you:

1. Katie, Mom & Anthony have been in MN since last Tuesday. Things have been VERY quiet without them!

2. Edwin developed a fever and diarrhea on Sunday when he woke up from his nap. I ended up staying home with him yesterday. I think he's doing better though because daycare hasn't called at all. Haha.

3. Ed left town yesterday. He's in Raleigh until Friday night...more training for HT.

4. Church on Sunday rocked my world!!! Once again, I felt like the sermon was aimed directly at me. If I get a chance tomorrow, I'll go into more detail.

5. That's it. I'm leaving to pick up my baby and then we're getting a few groceries and heading home.

Have a great night!

No comments: