Thursday, August 16, 2007

I love my birthday!

I've always loved my birthday. I'm not one of those people that gets all freaked out about getting older. Granted, I'm only 28, but some people flip out when they hit 25! Anyway, yesterday I got to work and had a nice surprise. Katie had gotten me a bouquet of flowers with a Happy Birthday balloon attached. Several people from work got me cards too. (check out the pics). After work, we went to Outback for dinner. I was sooo happy that my husband was able to join us. He usually works Wednesdays, but was able to be off this week. So it ended up being me, Ed, Edwin, Mom, Dad, Katie & Anthony. Brian was busy getting electrocuted (I'll let Katie explain), so he couldn't make it. We had a great dinner....then headed back to mom & dad's so Edwin could get a bath before going home. By most people's accounts, this wasn't the most "exciting" or "extraordinary" birthday. But to me, it meant the world. I was able to celebrate with my favorite people that know me and love me...I couldn't ask for anything more!



No comments: