Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Uh...how does this work?

So it seems that everybody in the world has a blog of some sort. Or a webpage....or a myspace page...whatever. Until today, I've had no urge to jump on the bandwagon. But here I am--wait for me guys! I want to play! Yes, I'm going to attempt this whole blog thing. I haven't been very good at updating Edwin's totsite website, but maybe I can stick to something like this. Yes, I'll admit I'm copying Katie and Jenny. And most likely they'll be the only ones reading this, but it's still fun. Besides, I take millions of pictures of my sweet baby boy all the time, now I'll have somewhere to put them! This adorable picture was taken by my fabulous hubby last Thursday. Ed gets to stay home with Edwin on Tuesdays and Thursdays so they can have their "manly bonding" time.



Okay, so there you have it. My very first blog entry. That wasn't so hard after all!! Now if I can just make myself keep it up. Stay tuned.......

1 comment:

Jenny | The Balow Bunch said...

Looks like you figured how to work the blog.

Hurray! Hopefully I'll get to see twice as many Edwin photos now that both you and Katie have blogs!