Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Just a quick one


I don't have a lot of time (since I'm at work), but I just had to post this picture. It was taken about 2 months ago, but it's just so darn cute!! Basically, I'm going crazy at work today. Have you ever had one of those days when you just can't stand to be at work? I'm not talking about "gee I wish I was independently wealthy so I could do whatever I want". No, I mean "I can't sit still, these blue cube walls are making me insane, I'm just antsy". That's how I feel today. So I was looking at some old pictures and came across this one. Yes Edwin is much bigger now, but he still looks this sweet when he's sleeping. I love it!!

1 comment:

Jenny | The Balow Bunch said...

I'm having the same kind of day at work. It always happens when I have more to do at home than I do here. And when I have to go to class after work...that makes it hard to concentrate too.