Friday, November 16, 2007

Just Two Things

My friend Audrey sent this to me in an email...so I thought it would be a fun idea for a blog post. Here goes:

Two names you go by:
1. Diana
2. Diana (Oh wait, that's the same as number 1)

Two things you are wearing right now
1. Skin
2. PJ's

Two things you would want (or have) in a relationship:
1. Love
2. Forgiveness

Two things you like to do:
1. Play with my baby
2. Sing along with the radio in my car at the top of my lungs

Two things you ate today:
1. Cough drops
2. Hamburger & fries from Front Street Brewery

Two people you last talked to:
1. Katie--giving me an update on Edwin
2. My hubby

Two things you're doing tomorrow:
1. Sleeping in because my wonderful sister is keeping Edwin overnight
2. Shopping for warm clothes for Edwin

Two longest car rides:
1. Wilmington, NC to Duluth Minnesota
2. I don't know...they all seem long

Two Favorite Holidays
1. Christmas
2. Halloween

Two favorite beverages.
1. COKE!!!!!
2. Another Coke

Two things about me! Things you may not have known.
1. I used to have my tongue pierced. Yes, I went through that phase.
2. I sometimes eat beef base from a spoon....weird, I know

Two places you have worked:
1. Chinese Combo King!
2. ADT Security Services

Two movies I would watch over and over:
1. The Wizard of Oz
2. Willie Wonka and the Chocolate Factory

Two places I have lived:
1. Duluth, MN
2. Akron, OH

Two of my favorite foods:
1. Jack's pizza
2. Chipotle. Mmmmm

Two places I'd rather be right now:
1. Asleep in bed
2. I'm pretty content with where I am

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I remember the Chinese Combo King!