Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Ridiculously Excited

Oh my gosh! There's a baby on the way!!!!!!!! No, not me. My friend Rachel (from work) is pregnant with a baby girl...due this Saturday. She called her boss this morning to give us the great news. Her water broke!! She and her husband are at the hospital now, and we're just waiting for updates. This is so exciting!!!! And here's something funny. Yesterday, we were in Myrtle Beach with David & Jenny before they had to fly home. I bought Rachel's baby an adorable Christmas outfit with the intention of giving it to her today. I kept thinking that somehow I wouldn't be able to give it to her. I'm so glad I was right!! Yes, I'm ridiculously excited, but babies are sooooooooo wonderful. I'm so happy for her. Yesterday was the only day I saw her get a little frustrated that she was still pregnant. And I can totally relate because I was the same way right before I had Edwin. Now I just hope that she has the baby before we all go home for the day :)

No comments: