Monday, June 29, 2009

Last Chance!!

On Wednesday, July 1st, (as long as baby cooperates) Ed and I will find out if we're having a boy or a girl!!!! A lot of people have asked me if I have a "feeling" one way or the other, but clearly even my subconscious is conflicted. On Saturday night I had two separate ultrasound dreams. In one, the baby was a boy, in the other, the baby was a girl. Gee, that clears things right up :) When I was pregnant with Edwin, I kept having dreams that it was a boy...

Anyway, take the poll on the right side of the screen and leave me a comment with your predictions. I'll be letting the entire world know the results on Wednesday!!!!!

3 comments:

Jenny | The Balow Bunch said...

lol. I just emailed you to make sure the date is July 1. I'm so excited to find out if I'm going to have a new niece or nephew.

The Cornwalls said...

good luck!!

Tay's Mom said...

I'm going with a girl. And I want to know names approximately 2 minutes after you find out which it is!