Friday, April 18, 2008

Myrtle Beach

Finally!! I’m posting some pictures from our trip to Myrtle Beach last week. The first one is our hotel from the outside. We were on the 12th floor…and the second picture is the view from our balcony. Beautiful!! On Wednesday morning, we went to see Le Grande Cirque at the Palace Theater. Let me tell you, this show was absolutely amazing. For lunch, we headed to Nascar Café. Yes, Ed is a race fan. He even let me take his picture in front of the Dale Earnhardt car (yes, it was one of his actual cars). We spent the rest of the day riding go-carts. Thursday we played mini-golf, and that night went to the Comedy Cabana to see Tommy Blaze. I laughed so hard I had the ugly laugh going on!! You know, where you’re laughing so hard you have to cover your face because you just know it’s not lookin’ pretty. Even Ed had tears streaming down his face. Good times. Our trip was a lot of fun, very relaxing, and a much needed break from real life. The only downside was that I missed Edwin like crazy!!! I think he missed us too because for the next three days, he wouldn’t let us out of his sight. Anyway, hope you enjoy a couple pics.







No comments: