Monday, October 20, 2008

Getting Closer...

This Saturday, October 25th is the JDRF Walk (Juvenile Diabetes). I know I posted about this once before (see here), but since this is my blog…I’m posting about it again!

Thank you SO MUCH to those of you who have donated $$ to help me reach my goal of at least $100. I’m getting close, but I still need a few more people to help!

I’m asking you to consider donating $5.00. That’s it. Just five bucks. If you’ve been reading this blog lately, you know that I’ve been talking a lot about saving money and I hope you’ve been using some of my tips! That’s why I’m only asking for $5.00. Hopefully this wouldn’t break your budget (although there have been times when I swear it would have messed mine up!!) and it always feels good doing something nice for others.

Remember, I’m not collecting money for me…it’s going to help children who are affected by this disease. So please, go to my donation page (HERE) to use a debit card or you can contact me if you’d rather do a check. (I definitely don’t advocate using a credit card. No more debt!!!)

Anyway, like I said before, thank you to those of you who have already contributed either electronically or otherwise. I truly appreciate it!

No comments: