Friday, March 7, 2008

Baby in a Box

I’m just posting this because it’s so cute! Mom and Dad kept Edwin for me while I was in Myrtle Beach last weekend. Apparently he’d rather play in a box than with all the other cool toys they have for him. Typical. (I remember when we were little and we got a new refrigerator….endless hours of fun with the giant box!!)

I don’t know if you can see this (since the pic is so small)…but notice my poor baby has a “crusty” nose. He started getting sick last weekend, and it escalated into his first ear infection. Considering he’s almost a year old and has never had one before, I can’t complain. He’s doing much better now though and is getting into everything!! I think it’s time to 100% Edwin-Proof the house this weekend.

1 comment:

Gigi said...

I think we can try to 100% baby proof our houses, but they still manage to get into something!!